What to bring
Bring your laptop or your Raspberry Pi for the Hackathon on Monday afternoon right after the sessions and into evening.
What To See in and around Vancouver
If you’re in town for the first time, or you want a list of sight-seeing Go and Dos please contact the organizers for more info.
Here’s a short list:
- Stanley Park. And the Sea Wall.
- The University of British Columbia campus (several museums and beautiful gardens)
- English Bay and The West End. Beaches. Nough said.
- Capilano Suspension bridge in North Vancouver.
- Lynn Canyon in North Van for several nice hiking trails
- Queen Elizabeth park. Great view of the city. Near King Edward Skytrain station.
Where to stay
Update: Hotel discounted rooms at the Marriott / Delta are no longer available.